What kind of coffee do you think is Kenyan coffee?
Kenya is one of the most loved coffees for its unique taste, aroma, rich acidity, and a good balance of heavy sweetness.But rich acidity and individual flavor are perhaps one of the characteristics that distinguish likes and dislikes.
This Kenyan coffee is prepared so that more people can experience another charm of Kenya.The coffee, which is finished with dark roasting, is impressive for its coldness, cleanliness as if drinking black tea, and heavy body.Then, I recommend you to experience it because the subtle sweetness lasts longer and makes it more attractive.
The beginning of Kenyan coffee was when British and European growers started growing coffee in Kenya at the end of the 19th century.
Kenya has a systematic and well-organized variety research management and distribution system suitable for coffee cultivation, so the coffee quality is consistent and the quality is also quite high. In addition, the dry savannah climate and the red clay rich in minerals unique to the central region give Kenya coffee a unique flavor, and is considered one of the important producers in the specialty coffee market. Although the majority of Kenyan coffee producers who grow this unique coffee are small-scale peasants, they make up 55% of the total coffee production.
Coffee peasants come together with neighboring peasants to form large and small cooperatives to pursue common economic interests.The cooperative runs a factory where harvested coffee cherries can be collected and processed, and sells them on behalf of the local community's coffee.The coffee I'm going to introduce today is produced by the Tiririka Cooperative.Tiririka Cooperative is the largest cooperative in Kiambu County, and they have three factories to process coffee in Kiganjo, Githembe and Ndundu.For the past two years, the cooperative has been involved in projects to renovate the infrastructure of various cleaning plants, and has been working to improve the productivity of coffee as well as quality.
Black tea, dried grapefruit, molasses, long after.
Cooperative: Thiririka FCS
Elevation of sea level: 1,600-1800 masl
품종: SL28, SL34, Batian, Ruiru11
Process: Fully Washed
Roasted Color #45(Agtron)
15g of beans (11/thickness based on EK)
Total injection amount 225g (temperature 90°C)
cumulative number of injections
Extraction time around 2:30
20g of beans (11/thickness based on EK)
Total injection amount 200 g (temperature 90°C)
cumulative number of injections
Before and after 2:00 extraction time
Product Name Momos Coffee Food Type Roasted Coffee Manufacturer and Salesperson Momos Coffee 160 Bongrae Naru-ro, Yeong-do, Busan
1–3 days from the date of manufacture Within 1 year from the date of manufacture 200 g / 500 g raw material and content coffee beans 100%
Country of origin Kenya 100% Return and Exchange Place of purchase and manufacturer Customer Service Phone 051.512.7036
The picture on the product is a work protected by copyright law and is legally responsible for any unauthorized use.
Please take into consideration that some products may take additional time for delivery and processing. Important: Your order is shipped once your payment has been cleared. Please contact our customer service center if you would like to request an exchange or return on your order.
- Customs and Duties
The recipient will be held responsible for international shipments which may be subject to import duties and taxes. Please be advised that these charges are levied by the destination country and we do not have control over them. In the case that the recipient refuses to receive the parcel, the order will be returned to Korea and will not be re-shipped. Relevant expenses (round-trip shipping, customs, etc.) will be deducted from the refund.
Returns & Exchanges
Please take into consideration that we only accept qualifying returns but not exchanges. Refunds are issued once the returned products clear our inspection.
1) An item is eligible for cancellation if: -you posted a Return request within 24 hours of payment and your order is still under “Pending” status (if your order is under “Preparing Shipment” status, please contact our customer service center) or -the order is delayed for more than 10 days since payment and you have not received any notification regarding the delay; or -the ordered item is out of stock.
2) We accept return(s) if:
-you receive a product different from your order; or
-you receive a defective product.
(1) Post a return request on our Return forum within three days of receipt. You are required to attach the photos of the received product(s) and include the item code, the order number, and the reason for the return.
(2) A customer service representative will be in contact to assist you by email or phone.
(3) Items returned must be in their original condition, which includes tags and any packaging. Also, you need to include a note of your order number, name, and user ID.
*Please be advised that returns are accepted ONLY IF you followed the instructions above and your return request has been approved by our staff. Returns that are shipped to us without any prior consent are not accepted.
*Please note that EVEN the defective/incorrect item(s) must be returned with all of the tags and labels intact. The item(s) must be sent in their original packaging and unworn.
*Please include all contents of the original package and free gifts (if applicable) in your return packaging.
* Shipping fee for any return caused by our fault will be paid by the company. However, if EMS’ cash on delivery is not possible then you can scan the return receipt and either mail it with the item to return or post an image of it on the forum. The shipping fee will be refunded once the returned item has arrived.
3) We do not accept return(s) if:
-you are returning the items just because you changed your mind (on size, color, etc.) -you are returning shoes, bags, or any other accessories -the products are damaged due to your mishandling -your return request is not approved by our staff
The following items are not considered defective:
* Items that are originally manufactured without tags or labels * Items with creases that may have been made while shipping * Items with unsatisfactory/incomplete finish due to mass production
4) If there is a missing item from your order:
*Contact our customer service center by phone or by forum (if you cannot reach us by phone) within 1 day of delivery. *Please keep all contents of the original package including packaging material (boxes, plastic bags etc.) with you until you are instructed otherwise.
Please note that we may not be able to process the refund for your missing item if you lose or damage any packaging material.